Criminal Law Defense Attorney Services
Being arrested and charged with a felony crime or misdemeanor crime can be a confusing and frightening time. Thoughts of “Will I keep my job?” or “Will I go to jail?” rush through your mind. To compound the situation the full weight of the government is behind the criminal prosecution.
The Newton Law Firm understand what criminal law issues you are facing and bring to bear a wealth of knowledge from his years of experience in criminal law to your criminal defense. At The Newton Law Firm an aggressive criminal defense and intelligent criminal defense strategy is employed. At The Newton Law Firm we use their years of criminal law experience to zealously and effectively provide the best criminal defense to uphold their clients’ rights and defend their liberties.
The Newton Law Firm defend all level of criminal cases across Massachusetts, including Greater Boston, Greater Newburyport, The North Shore of Boston, and Northern Massachusetts (to include but not limited to Newburyport, Peabody, Salem, Lynn, Lawrence, Ipswich, Haverhill, Chelsea, Boston, South Boston, Roxbury, West Roxbury, East Boston, Brighton and Dorchester District Courts)(including Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bristol, Worcester and Plymouth counties).
If you have been charged with any of the criminal offenses listed below or any other criminal offense or if you have received a summons for a criminal clerk magistrate show cause hearing it is important that you call or contact The Newton Law Firm early to receive the best criminal defense.
Handling Criminal Cases:
- Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon Criminal Cases
- DUI/OUI/DWI/Drunk Driving/Operating Under the Influence Criminal Cases
- Larceny Criminal Cases
- Shoplifting by Asportation or Concealment Criminal Cases
- Drug Offenses Criminal Cases (Possession, Possession with intent to Distribute, Distribution or Trafficking)
- Receiving stolen property Criminal Cases
- Violation of a Restraining or Harassment order Criminal Cases
- Criminal Harassment Cases
- Robbery Criminal Cases
- Sexual Assault/Rape Criminal Cases
- Firearm Offenses Criminal Cases
- Indecent Exposure Criminal Cases
- Forgery Criminal Cases
- Motor Vehicle Offenses Criminal Cases (Driving on a suspended License, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, etc)
- Leaving the Scene Criminal Cases
- Threats Criminal Cases
- Trespass Criminal Cases
- Fraud Criminal Cases
- Juvenile Offenses
- Resisting Arrest Criminal Cases
- Failure to Register Criminal Cases
- Witness Intimidation Criminal Cases
- Vehicular Homicide Criminal Cases